ALFTEL Systems Ltd
Assembled and tested AirBud-X9 baseline appliance.
- Intel Quad Core N2930 2.16GHz
- 8GB DDR3 memory
- 64GB mSATA SSD
- x8 (eigth) 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band ATH9K radio cards (Qualcomm Atheros AR9280)
- x16 (sixteen) dual-band 5dBi N-style antennas
- 60W 12V/5A DC Power Supply (110AC-220AC)
- USB-RS323 adapter for terminal access
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 with latest Kismet and XFCE
- Kali Linux 2017.1 XFCE
Picture with top cover removed shows optional high-end high-power cards with installed heat dissipation radiators. Baseline appliance comes with legacy power ATH9K dual-band cards by default.
All our appliances are assembled and tested by local staff (Ottawa, Canada).
ALLOW UP TO 4 (FOUR) WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
Contact us for custom options quote (such as additional radio card for 9th mini PCIe slot, GPS, LTE/4G/HSPA modem, SATA III data retention storage, custom radio cards choices etc.)